choose your love, love your choice. ♥ ♥ ♥ |
♥ ♥ ♥ |
Thursday, August 28, 2008Honeyed words and sweet nothings. It makes me wonder if the person saying them has a script with him. The use of words seemed so apt all the time. As much as they sound so pleasing to the ears, it does get on my nerves sometimes. I just dont like people to force me into making decisions and doing things I dont like. Well, I guess no one does. On a side note, Im seriously not very looking forward to Friday. Can I just go for the ceremony and skip the morning event? Damn, I know that I'm contradicting myself again. I think it all boils down to being not knowing what I really want. Bloody hell. ------------------------------ |
♥ ME.
♥ HISTORY.
May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 January 2010 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 May 2010 June 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 October 2010 November 2010 December 2010 January 2011 September 2011 October 2011 November 2011 February 2012 September 2013 Layout & Graphics: Hilary |